- Expand your product and service offerings (with no investment on your part) to include documentation, customized learning programs, training delivery, performance support, and information management to complement your firm’s core products and services.
- Provide value-added services to your clients – services that they need and would have to go to another firm to get, thus taking away a lucrative source of income for your firm.
- Service your clients in a way that fits within your firm’s organizational strategy − i3 can either be represented as your documentation/training outsource partner, or our services can be folded in under your “private label” umbrella.
- Have complete confidence in the quality of our programs and solutions − i3 has been in business for 20+ years and has an impressive portfolio of satisfied clients.
- Flexible pricing plans that yield impressive profits for your firm with a minimal expenditure of effort on your part.
Contact Katherine Cauley, i3 Founder and Managing Director directly at (212) 590-2333 to discuss the exciting, high ROI possibilities for you and your firm.
Complete the Contact Us form below.